Monday, October 4, 2010

Dear Whatever!!

Recently, a friend of mine suggested I visit the site www.dearblankpleaseblank.com and frankly, I've been hooked onto this site ever since.

The following post is dedicated to this thoroughly enjoyable site and its eccentric but rib-tickling content.

Do check it out.

Besides this blog needs articles in a lighter vein :)

Here goes.

Dear McDonald's Visitors

Can you please not give me disgusting looks? Yes, a guy can have 7 cheeseburgers and still have room for two large sundaes. And I'm pretty sure its not your Dad's wallet I'm using to pay for what I eat. I'm lovin it !!! Are you??

Sincerely,
The Fat Guy who you've been staring at for the past half hour (Seriously get a life!!)


Dear Dumbf*#^ who thinks smoking will make him look cool.

Kurt Cobain smoked too. And other than him being a friggin awesome rockstar who still has millions of fans all over the world, there's not a lot of difference between the two of you. Cobain died a legend. Guess what? You will die too. Not as a legend perhaps but at least you'll die!! You'll always have something in common with Cobain. Hope that cheers you up!!

Sincerely,
Non-smokers who cannot ever be as awesome as you are.

That's all for now. More of em coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. this site surely rocks..
    and that McD post....loved it
    as if words were given to my thoughts...

    ReplyDelete