Friday, October 1, 2010

Ahoy!

Well, this post should have been my first post but I must admit I didn't think of a welcome message when I started off.

This blog, like all other blogs is a (or would be a ) collection of emotional, humorous, 'Don't know why but I decided to post it' outpourings from my mind.

What it will transform into in the days to come is as vague a question as asking Obama 'What will become of the United States in a few years?'

A sense of uncertainty pervades both (the US and this blog) and this, I hope, will be the only similarity between the two.

Life is like a little 'Tug Boat' that takes you around through a veritable sea of experiences and this is what inspired me to christen this blog as 'Uncharted Waters'.

All of us have set sail already, some earlier than others, some much later, but we will meet somewhere under the brilliant blue sky. The sea borders on being tranquil and turbulent, shifting between the two like a smile on a newborn's face. To come to think of it, we appreciated our voyage better when we were young and our minds were unpolluted and unadulterated.

As we grow, our minds become a play-ground of sorts, with our desires playing hide and seek with our conscience and our thoughts assume horrifying forms, and no such thought can ever be dispelled completely.
Each of them leaves a trace, littering this playground, before vandalizing it irreparably.

Every one needs that special space, a space that wouldn't mind being burdened with whatever our thoughts have left behind.

This is my space and I look forward to knowing about yours.

1 comment:

  1. Dude , u hav got hell lot of talent in writing as well as speaking . If u keep on going dis way and maybe write a book in future , it would be a bestseller !! Coz , not only ur thoughts r great , but d way in which u hav presented nd showcased 'em is extraordinary .

    ReplyDelete