Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Clear the air mate!



Dear Srijan Maulick,
It wasn't easy hunting you down, but I had to.
I have received innumerable letters, emails, texts and phone calls from my fans in Guwahati, people claiming to have sat next to me on buses, restaurant owners claiming to having had me visit their restaurants and the owners of several shady places (one of them being a place called Bhumi) claiming to having been patronized by me. I have been unnerved to say the least.

But today, something even stranger happened, I received an email from a Korean named Won Hee Lee who says he's a super market owner in Daejeon and that he had tried selling exquisite Korean Seaweed in India (That's how he came to know me) as an exotic product but failed miserably and then he went on a little about how Indians can never appreciate gourmet food, but that's beside the point here so I won't talk about that any further. He claims I was in his store last night and was confused between normal tissue paper and toilet paper.

I am indescribably appalled and I sincerely request you to do what is required to prevent such misunderstandings which now seem to have spread on a global scale.

Regards,
Shankar Mahadevan 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#TrueStory
#NowYouKnowWhyIDon'tLookLikeHimAnymore

No comments:

Post a Comment